|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, October 10, 2005

Here is SOMETHING to please chocolate lovers.

Here's a sneak preview:


You're not imagining things. It's chocolate made to look like sushi.


My Friends' Perspective:

You are the 'I' in the questions / statements. I am the 'you.' Fill in the blanks if you know me. Let's see if it provides me with any insight.

1. Whenever I need ___________, I call you first.
2. If I got invited to ___________, I wouldn't ask you to come along because you'd hate it.
3. When I do/see/hear ___________, it reminds me of you.
4. If I had to write an online dating profile about you, I'd use these three adjectives ___________, ___________, ___________.
5. You're always whining about ___________.
6. If I was planning your fantasy birthday party, I would do ___________, but would never do ___________.



I can't wait to see the responses you have in store for me. :)

// posted by Jen @ 1:58 PM
Comments:
We're going to have some fun with this one...
 
Let the fun begin.
 
1. Whenever I need an ear to complain to, I call you first.
2. If I got invited to a bachelor party , I wouldn't ask you to come along because you'd hate it.
3. When I do/see/hear my friend, it reminds me of you.
4. If I had to write an online dating profile about you, I'd use these three adjectives germaphobe, observant, intelligent .
5. You're always whining about Yao.
6. If I was planning your fantasy birthday party, I would do midget female strippers, but would never do male strippers.
 
1. Whenever I need a friend, I call you first.
2. If I got invited to Mexico, I wouldn't ask you to come along because you'd hate it.
3. When I do/see/hear Sassy Girl, it reminds me of you.
4. If I had to write an online dating profile about you, I'd use these three adjectives funny, sexy, and MINE!!!
5. You're always whining about sucky people.
6. If I was planning your fantasy birthday party, I would do something special, but would never do tell you what it is.
 
1. Whenever I need weed, I call you first.
2. If I got invited to Loi's party, I wouldn't ask you to come along because you'd hate it.
3. When I do/see/hear top gun theme song, it reminds me of you.
4. If I had to write an online dating profile about you, I'd use these three adjectives hot, spicy, strangely pale.
5. You're always whining about boys.
6. If I was planning your fantasy birthday party, I would do lesbian kisses, but would never do gay guy kisses.
 
1. Whenever I need psychosis, I call you first.
2. If I got invited to a hand/facial lotion convention, I wouldn't ask you to come along because you'd hate it.
3. When I see carebears, it reminds me of you.
4. If I had to write an online dating profile about you, I'd use these three adjectives listener, well-traveled, fair-skinned.
5. You're always whining about people who want stickers.
6. If I was planning your fantasy birthday party, I would have a basketball bbq, but would never have any alcohol there.
 
ok so i'm a day or two late...

1. Whenever I need advice, I call you first.
2. If I got invited to a 5 miles hiking up a mountain, I wouldn't ask you to come along because you'd hate it.
3. When I do/see/hear coach (or care bears), it reminds me of you. (SERIOUSLY)
4. If I had to write an online dating profile about you, I'd use these three adjectives cute, witty, and unavailable LOL.
5. You're always whining about what birthday present to buy your friends.
6. If I was planning your fantasy birthday party, I would do have a care bear party (that would be fun), but would never do... that i would have to ask you lol.
 
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to complete the 6 sentences. I enjoyed reading your responses!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com