|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My coworker found this wonderful, innovative item online at Costco. Of course she shared it with me, and of course I was ecstatic! You can get it for $50!
I can use this on anyone who stands near me, who wants to step into my home or my car, etc. Brilliant!



// posted by Jen @ 8:48 PM
Comments:
HAHA awesome!

you know my water filter not only has a number of layers to filtered out minerals but also has UV light for the germs too small to filter! :D
 
WOW. That is impressive! Where can I buy your water filter?
 
Did you buy the light wand?
 
At first when I saw that picture I thought it was a new pregnancy test device....and then I thought...hmm?...did you just do a review on a new pregnancy device?
 
Nope, I didn't buy the wand. :P I am seriously considering it though. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com