|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some of you have heard me share horror stories of the disgusting things I've found in my foods. For those who've never seen the nasty things that end up your food, oblivion and ignorance is probably better!! In the latest incident, which I believe happened last month, I found a silverfish in my burrito while I was eating at one of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Yes, a silverfish. I saw the pinchers on its butt and its legs. In fact, the image of the silverfish falling out of my burrito has been forever embedded in my memory. I have found, in no particular order, spiders, a mosquito, a cockroach, hair, a bandaid, plastic wrappers, etc. in my foods. I've found these things in all kinds of restaurants ranging from really nice ones to fast food places (different cuisines as well). I'm surprised I still even enjoy eating.

Thinking about unwanted extra protein in my food made me think of the hair I have found in my foods. I had a blog entry about lice a while back. Here is some food for thought.. Some people have lice, don't wash their hair, are just plain dirty.. and work in the food industry. Sometimes their dirty, unwashed, lice-infested hair makes their way into our food... Don't even get me started on the disgusting things that came with the bandaid that I found in my soup.. You just can't look at eating out the same way anymore.

// posted by Jen @ 12:32 AM
Comments:
Grossss!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com