|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, February 20, 2009

I've been hearing some funny things on the radio.

Caller: I don't know why all you radio stations aren't playing Chris Brown's music anymore. (She went on to talk about Rihanna. In case you haven't heard, Chris Brown allegedly beats Rihanna and was arrested for it earlier this month.) She continued to say something to the effect of how if radio stations are pulling Chris Brown's music, they should also pull the music of other people off air. She gave Michael Phelp's marijauna use as an example.

The DJ said: We've been stop playing Michael Phelp's music.

That was classic. :D

// posted by Jen @ 11:54 PM
Comments:
haha that's the worse example! michael phelps LOL
 
What?!...good thing I got the new Michael Phelps CD so I can listen to it anytime I want!!!
 
Hahahahaha!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com