|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sharing community food with others is always an intense experience for me. I really don't like sharing food with others. It's not that I want the food all to myself because I eat a lot. It is because some people don't have common courtesy, or they don't have the same germaphobia as I do. It is so very disgusting to me when people dig their fingers into community food. 1. They probably didn't wash their hands. Who knows what they've touched prior to touching the food? 2. Some people don't use serving utensils. When people use their own fork or chopstick to get food from the community platter, they contaminate the dish. I'm left to only get food from the small corner their utensil didn't contaminate. It's difficult to always hoard food as soon as the dish is set on the table. The list goes on, but let me leave you with this. People touch their toes, play with their feet, and THEN touch the community food. I saw this happen numerous times. I don't want the taste of someone else's toes in the food I eat. No thank you.

// posted by Jen @ 11:42 PM
Comments:
that's gross! why would anyone do that?! they might as well EAT off the floor! or eat out of their shoe!
 
remember that the next time you share food with someone. who knows what they've touched before they touched your food..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com