|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, October 12, 2008

new kids on THE BLOCK! I went to the concert Friday night, and it was SOOOO GOOD. It was one of the best concerts I had ever been to. It was so much fun. They sang all my favorites, "Step by Step," "Hangin' Tough," "The Right Stuff," etc. I don't think this concert could've been any better!! Joey and Jordan had solos and sang songs from their own albums. Lady Gaga and Natasha Bedingfield were the opening acts (separately). At first I had no clue who Lady Gaga was but then she sang "Just Dance." Natasha sang all her hits, "These Words," "Unwritten," etc. All in all, a fantastic show! They are performing in Vegas tonight and will be partying at LAX (inside Luxor) afterwards!!


// posted by Jen @ 1:24 AM
Comments:
NKOTB vs. Il Divo...who would win...only Jen knows...
 
oh dear, this brings back memories, jen. how come you didn't drag me along jk. :) -lindy
 
haha!! if you lived closer, lindy.. i would've! :D

nkotb or il divo?! that's a tough one. it's like comparing apples and oranges, although group members in both groups are the same age!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com