|home|about|albums|archive|forum|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
The unbelievable happened. For those of you who followed the "Sticker Girls" chronicles, what you are about to read will probably leave you amazed, too.
The Sticker Girls, along with two other neighborhood kids wrote me a THANK YOU card. I had not talked to them in a year, at least. I stopped giving them stickers; they stopped coming. One of them drew me a very nice card titled "Thank You" and decorated it with some stickers. On the inside, she wrote me a very nice message about being neigbhors and thanked me for the stickers. Scrapbooking materials were used for the inside of the card. The card has quite an elaborate display. I think (not so anymore) Little Sticker Girl designed and wrote the card because her name is on it first. I don't think I even gave the other two neighborhood kids any stickers, but they thanked me for them anyhow. Maybe Sticker Girls shared with them. To top of this incredibly nice gesture, they gave me a dozen decorative erasers!
I am truly touched that they took the time to make this card for me. I thought they didn't care. Unfortunately I did not get to thank them in person because they dropped off the card with my brother. In response, I will write them back and include some stickers. :)
I haven't blogged very much lately; I've been busy, but I'm going to try and blog more from now on. I need to get the creative juices flowing again. They got stuck somewhere.