|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, April 14, 2008

Currently I am paying $4 a gallon for gas. Prices are forecasted to be $4.50 a gallon in several months. If a gallon costs $5 anytime soon, I will seriously consider becoming a hermit. If I have any desire to shop, I can do so without leaving my chair. I can order groceries and food online and have it delivered. I can "hang out" with friends online by dusting off the web cam. I can exercise by walking up and down the stairs or riding the stationery bike and by using other work out equipment. Hmm.. I wouldn't be missing too much.. :P

// posted by Jen @ 9:09 PM
Comments:
work?! i mean... .how are you gonna get to work?! you need money LOL
 
I paid $65 for a tank of gas last week =(
 
eliza, I can start my own online business if the winning the lottery thing doesn't happen. Or I can live off my parents indefinitely. Haha.

bobby, I paid $65 last week too! It wasn't even a full tank!
 
don't you do that anyway?
 
how is that possible, how big is your tank???
 
if you win the lottery, i think you should feel obligated to "yern" me too.

just saying. lol!

yay to small cars with small tanks...? i paid $33 for a full tank. lasts me a week tho...
 
dj - har har..

bobby - what do you mean how is it possible? that's how it is. i got 16. 361 gallons for $65. my tank is maybe 18? not sure.. because i've never filled it up on empty. :)

eli - don't worry, i will buy you beef jerky if i win. ;)
 
sigh for premium and big gas tanks...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com