|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, March 14, 2008

As we all know, our economy is sucking fat. I can point all the fingers I want, which is what I've been doing, but the reality is that it sucks. Regardless, I continue to help. I spend and spend (so don't try and stop me from buying more shoes/purses/clothes, etc.) because I CARE about our economy. I'm doing what George W. Bush wants us to do, SPEND. I'm doing this FOR our economy. I'm doing this as an American. If somebody's gotta do it, why not be me? Advice to my readers, if i have any left: SPEND. Now, let's all go out tonight and have a shopping spree.. but if you're the type who thinks you'll just max out your credit cards and file for bankruptcy when no one else will give you a loan, please stay at home and eat a sandwich. Who's with me?!

// posted by Jen @ 4:33 PM
Comments:
sorry. as a lover, i would support you by your side, but i'm one of those ppl who would max out her cc and file bankruptcy... so i'll support you in spirit! haha!
 
Haha. Fine.. I'll even make you a sandwich. :P

Wait.. I'm not giving up on you so easily.. Let's shop Tiffany's online...
 
DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
i did my part. i shopped @ sephora this afternoon AND bought stuff for a baby shower!!
 
That's what I'm talking about! Let's work together to pump up this economy again! :D I know you wouldn't forget about making purchases on Amazon via devipzforum. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com