|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, February 11, 2008

I ordered two Entertainment books (coupon books) early January, and they have yet to arrive. The coupons expire in November. I called customer service, and they said they would express ship my replacement books. She said, "They should arrive in 5-7 days." That is the slowest express ship ever. More than a month after my purchase, the books arrived.

Most people don't pressure me to drink. They know I don't drink very much, if at all. There are select few who are extra persistent, mainly people who don't know me very well. If anyone continues to persist on, I will say one of two things to them:

"I gave up alcohol for Lent."
"My sponsor says I shouldn't. I've relapsed twice this month."

// posted by Jen @ 8:57 PM
Comments:
let's drink to that. see you at HH.
 
Or you can tell them you are pregnant...hehe
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com