|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

While other little kids played with doll houses, Barbies, and GI Joes, I was content playing with my toy vacuum cleaner and toy dust mop in the corner.

I'm kidding. Although if you know how neat and orderly I am now, you might not have thought I was kidding. I did own a toy vacuum cleaner though. When you rolled it around, the balls inside it popped around. I think it's funny when I see kids playing around with toy cleaning supplies. I guess it's fun at that age. Once they're older, parents have to scream and shout to get the kids to clean up their rooms.

// posted by Jen @ 6:00 PM
Comments:
You have a toy kitchen too.. It's men's way of teaching girls at an early age what they should do later in life.
 
Ew. You have a toy mop and sewing machine.
 
no i don't
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com