|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm old school in many ways.. and one of those ways is I still write checks. Yep, I just wrote some checks to pay my CC bills. I'm moving slowly towards paying for things online.. like my cell phone bill, professional memberships, etc. I think I'm going to take the plunge next month and pay for my CC bills online. GASP. Is it really safe to make those transactions online? =P Dang.. I haven't used a single Snoopy check yet. Anyone else still write checks?

// posted by Jen @ 10:50 AM
Comments:
i still write checks. if it's to a friend that i owe money to or to pay some bills... but i mostly do it online

i dont have cute checks like you do, so i dont care lol
 
Hmm.. that must be it.. my cute checks. =)
 
I still write checks...I don't pay bills online...whats crazy is my parents pay everything online.
 
i only write checks...i had identity theft problems recently and i am super paranoid about online stuff now...
 
Wow! That's cool. We have a whole check-writing club here. Mike, that is interesting that your parents pay for everything online. =P Identity theft.. that's rotten. What happened?
 
i got fake charges on two separate cards at the same gas station in florida...and i never lost my wallet!!!! how on earth does that happen?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com