|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I did a shoe inventory of all my shoes last night because I realized I have a lot of shoes. So I lined up all my shoes by style and took pictures. I wanted to have a visual so that choosing a shoe would be a lot easier when getting ready to go out. Guess how many pairs of shoes I have. Person with the closest answer gets a cool sticker. Symon & Eli, you two don't get to guess! Next inventory will be my clothing.. =P

Eli showed me this awesome picture that I had to share. I haven't even gotten my doc yet, but I'm splurging on shoes.. =)


// posted by Jen @ 6:44 PM
Comments:
36 pairs...
 
Thanks for guessing.. keep going.. it's higher.
 
ohhh i know!
 
=P
 
even 100?
 
100 is too high but closer guess than 36. =)
 
+3 from this week's purchases...
 
Just as a hint.. She likes to buy shoes 10 at a time!
 
:X
 
Imelda? You ever going to tell us the answer?
 
What's Imelda? Ok, the answer is 83.
 
Former first lady of Philipine dictator Ferdinand Marcos...her shoe collection was around 3000
 
WHOA! Is there a picture of her shoe collection online??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com