|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I started to think about getting a nose piercing last week. I only live once, and it's sort of appealing to me. It's not like a tattoo in that it's permanent. I can always take the piercing out. Although I did hear that it leaves a sort of big hole in your nose. :X

If I get my nose pierced, I'd have something like this:



I know getting it is my decision. I should get it if it makes me happy. I'm still thinking about that. I'd like to hear some opinions too, out of curiosity. So far I've gotten some good reasons to have it and one really good reason to not have it. So, yay or nay?

// posted by Jen @ 12:02 PM
Comments:
what are the good reasons for having it? and shouldnt that one good reason why you shouldnt get it out weight the little ones to why you should get it? hhahaha
 
Well, I got some good reasons to get too!
 
yeah what were the good reasons? lol
 
- it would give me an "edge." i heard that from several people.
- it would look pretty.
- i can always remove it if i don't like it.
 
I say do it...
 
you wanted an "edge"?

would the hole just remain there even tho you take the nose ring off? then there will be a hole on your pretty face lol

i dunno, put something round and small on your nose and see how it looks haha
 
I've heard that the hole remains.. I'm not too sure..
 
just do it.
 
I think this kind of faded away. =P
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com