It's been a while.. How have you been?
My lunch came in one of those polystyrene boxes.

I know why they're banned in many cities.. the heat of my food completely warped the structure of the box. I was hungry, so I ate my lunch. If I never blog again due to death, I blame that polystyrene box!!
My workplace feels like summer. People seem more upbeat and hyper, but the weather outside today was that of Fall and Winter. What gives?
Courtesy of Psychology Today: Early rises are more agreeable than those who prefer PM hours. Morning people also have more stable personalities and lower levels of aggression, supporting the idea that serotonin is involved in keeping both moods and circadian rhythms regular. Gives new meaning to "you snooze, you lose." I blame my aggression on just that. :D
Harry Potter is out tomorrow! Great.. another movie to add to my long list of need-to-watch movies.
Ahh.. my h e a r t