
I <3 long weekends.
I can see the world!!!! :)
Interesting experience when I picked up my glasses. The same woman who helped me when I picked the glasses last week was the same person who helped me yesterday. My brother accompanied me to the store, so I asked my brother what he thought of my glasses. She asked him, "Didn't you see them already?" Then she looked at me and asked, "You have two boyfriends?" Ok first of all, if I did, she's not supposed to say that out loud!! What the heck?! I'm pretty sure she wasn't even joking. So that's pretty messed up. Anyway, I said, "This is my brother." Then she totally cracks up. She asked who was older. I said that I am by EIGHT YEARS!!! She said, "You look young, or he is really mature." She thought we were two years apart and couldn't tell who was older. Uh yeh. Then she told her coworker how she almost got me in trouble because she thought I had two boyfriends. She said, "She came in with her boyfriend the other day, and I thought this was another boyfriend." She sure made a lot of assumptions about me having a boyfriend. If we could have anticipated this conversation with that woman, my brother and I could have played it up. "WHAT?! YOU HAVE ANOTHER BOYFRIEND?!?!?!" HA.