|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, April 29, 2007

What on earth? Sunday is the ONE day I usually get to sleep in. I woke up at 6A.M.?! I can't go back to sleep. I don't know what to do with myself. I really love sleeping in, but not enough to want to sleep "eternally." I'm just baffled at why I woke up so early!!! Hmm.. what to do.. I wonder if it's too early to call some East Coast friends.. :P I'd like to publicly apologize to Eli for accidently calling her at 2A.M. today. :D

YAY WARRIORS!!!

// posted by Jen @ 7:06 AM
Comments:
>:O
 
Drunk calling again?
 
Yeah.. wanted to see what that felt like. ;)
 
I'd say just make sure you call me...but I'm guessing if you ever drunk dial again you'd probably be with me...haha... oh sounds like a plan...lets do it tonight...you can use my phone and I'll use yours.
 
Mike, I'll put you #1 on my drunk dial list. What? I'm going to get drunk and use your phone tonight? =P
 
Yea...we'll call anyone in our cell phone phonebooks...but I get to use your phone..
 
You should only call the guys... :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com