|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My friend bought me an "eight ball" fortune cookie. So if there's a question that you've really been wanting an answer to, let me know.

Here he is:

// posted by Jen @ 10:09 PM
Comments:
this is sad. i dont have any questions to ask the cookie!

or is it a good thing that i have nothign to ask :P
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
That's the question..."Is it a good thing Eliza has nothing to ask the cookie?"

Most Likely..hehe
 
mike, do you have one too?
 
My smart cookie has creative answers.
 
eliza...no...I chose my own answer. :P

What kinda of creative answers are there?
 
Ask it a question, and I'll give you an answer.
 
Will I enjoy the concert?
 
Cookie has spoken: You don't wonton know.
 
HAHAHA.. Or is it, I don't Wonton others to know..
 
That was an awesome concert. You should tell everyone how good it was.
 
haha...last few comments are funny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com