|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, March 30, 2007

My coworker gave me a HUGE "diamond" ring today. Some of my other coworkers were definitely a bit envious. Check out my rock:





That thing is so big. Coincidentally, two of my close friends told me this week that they are getting married this year!!! I am SO excited for my friends. I knew this would be a big year!!

In other good news, I went to the Josh Groban concert this Wednesday. He was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy the opening act. I just don't like that kind of music. Josh Groban is SO talented, and his voice is so amazing. He can play the piano and drums. He was funny, too. That concert was SO, SO fantastic. He opened it up with "Don't Give Up (You are Loved)," which I think is the best song on the album. He ended the concert wearing a Sharks jersey and sang "You Raise Me Up." (No Ut, it's not a porno song!!) I will definitely be at Josh's next concert!

// posted by Jen @ 2:04 PM
Comments:
wow...did he get on one knee too? JK.
Theres a door knob missing somewhere out there...
 
oops..sorry..did he or she get on one knee?
 
Haha.. she didn't get down on one knee. :) You're right! It could be the size of a doorknob!
 
Hooolllleeeey! Is that from the Titanic?
 
LOL! I wonder if it is from the Titanic... :D
 
If its not the heart of the ocean...what would it be?
 
A weapon?
 
I ain't buying u one bigger then that one!
 
Porno song..hahahah...
 
whoaaa. you can definitely knock someone out with that!
 
So if anyone is planning on getting into a fight, you can borrow my ring. ;)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com