|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I cannot believe people are tripping over what might "possibly" be a phallic symbol. Good gawd. Someone wrote (not verbatim): If people are so upset over the silhouette of Prince and his guitar because they deem it to be phallic, then gosh darn it, those trombones used by the marching band were definitely more phallic than the guitar. Amen. For some reason, this rant made me think about people who are sue-happy. I guess I was thinking along the lines of what I found annoying. :P I can't believe someone (people) sued McDonald's for having coffee that was too hot. I know this is old news, but W.T.F.?! It's freakin' coffee. Be cafeful when handling hot products. You spilled the damn thing on yourself. You put the damn thing to your lips. Take some responsibility, you freakin' ****. If you want cold coffee, go to Starbuck's. By suing McDonald's, you've probably just increased prices for the rest of us. You selfish, selfish person. Some of the lawsuits I've read about are so ridiculous. This country is too sue-happy. Those people makes the rest of us look bad! ...I've had an extremely long day/week. :D

// posted by Jen @ 9:41 PM
Comments:
The rabbit avatar/icon goes well with this blog.
I agree...I also blame the judge or DA for not dismissing lawsuits like those.


Happy Valentines Day!
 
Happy Valentine's Day! Yeah.. I think judges should fine lawyers/people who file frivolous and ridiculous lawsuits.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com