|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

When I describe myself to others, I name a television personality to delineate bits and pieces of my personality. We are quite alike. :) It's easier to explain something when I use this t.v. personality as an example.

I was watching an Il Divo clip, and I saw them with a koala. It reminded me of when I was in Australia, and I got to hold a koala and have my picture taken. I have the picture in my living room if anyone is interested in looking at it. Hehe. The koala I held was SO SO SO SUPER CUTE!!! The one in the Il Divo clip is SUPER cute, too. I've decided that I want a pet koala. [In case you wanted to know what to get me, I WANT A REAL KOALA!!!] They are SO cute and cuddly. Their grip is pretty tight. Anyway, if you want to check out the Il Divo clip with a koala, here IT is. Fast forward to 1:43.

// posted by Jen @ 10:02 PM
Comments:
Il who? Hey I think I've seen that picture before...and no I didn't watch the vid clip.
 
You saw the picture of me and the koala, or a picture of il divo and the koala?!
 
5th member of il divo?
 
Ooh.. I hope they have a koala for the fans to play with at the next concert..
 
I saw a picture of you and the koala.
 
When did I show you?
 
Haha.. Illegal but still cuddly and cute. :) I have a stuffed one. It's not the same!!!! :*(

I talk about Adrian Monk of course! :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com