|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I've got a couple of videos for show and tell. One is a video Symon made of our fun-filled day at Sierra-at-Tahoe. The other video is a PG-13 (rated by Mikey) video of my turtles. So if you're interested in viewing either videos, holla!!

Food for Thought, as requested by Mikey. I did not take pictures at all the places I ate at.. I was too busy stuffing my mouth.

At McCafe -


Spring Deer -




Tai Ping Koon -


Australia Dairy Co -



// posted by Jen @ 6:07 PM
Comments:
yum yum yum! i totally missed out =(
 
We'll go this year. :)
 
umm.. i have to count my vac days.
 
Ok, well if I go without you, I'll take pictures of more food. ;)
 
noooooooooo
 
You got it. Like the video? :D
 
Thank you very much! Good pictures...makes me want to go just to eat. Whats the last picture with all the bowls?
 
Mike, that would be "dun surng pay nai." I don't know the English name for it, but to describe it, it's a steamed milk custard.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com