|home|about|albums|archive|forum|
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
I'd like to thank my dear friend, LL, for the inspiration. LL is EXTREMELY good about keeping me updated with Il Divo. Whether they are about to make a television appearance, are in the news, etc., she will take the time to call me to fill me. I received a phone call from her yesterday informing me that Il Divo made an appearance on Young and the Restless. While we chatted today, she found me the link for the Il Divo contest!!!!!!! Whoever wins this contest must TAKE ME WITH THEM TO THE CONCERT!!! I MEAN IT!!!!! Anyway, she also found a LINK regarding Il Divo's appearance on YATR. This is all that is said about Il Divo in the link:
Katherine introduces the internationally renown "Il Divo," who perform the song "Somewhere."
What? I don't understand how Il Divo was written into the storyline. Soap operas are so much drama. What happened was one person was probably having an affair with all 4 Il Divo members (LUCKY!!) unbeknownst to them. One day, Carlos had to share the passion he felt for this damn lucky lady, and that's when the members of Il Divo realized they were all sleeping with the same woman. Voices were raised. Aghast that they had been manipulated by her and that she could break through the fraternity, the brotherhood came through, and they reunited with a song, "Somewhere." No, that's not really what happened on YATR. That was just my version of what potentially could have happened. :P What really happened was someone rented them for the night to perform at some party..
To any (secret) Il Divo fans reading this, here are some links, which I must credit LL for finding!! Thank you!
Links:
YATR APPEARANCE BEAUTIFUL! ENCORE! ENCORE!
YATR INTERVIEW WITH IL DIVO