|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I am back from a cabin / snowboarding trip with friends. It was a blast! This was my first time snowboarding this season, and we hit the slopes at Sierra at Tahoe. It was a great day for snowboarding. The snow was fresh and powdery, and the sun peeked at us for most of the day. Of course we ended our fun-filled day at Pacifica Seafood Buffet, located at Harvey's. Instead of hitting the blackjack tables or slot machines, we played at the arcade so my friend could win a toy he was eyeing. Hehe. At nights, we played games. I relearned how to play Dominoes, which I haven't played since 7th grade! I also learned a new and very involved drinking game, which was quite funny. This was also my first time staying in a cabin. Our cabin was really neat. It had three bedrooms, two baths, a kitchen (griddle and all), living room, laundry area, and nice fireplace. One of my friends made us breakfast both mornings. That was SO nice of him. Eggs, bacons, french toast, etc. etc. I will definitely be going again! He also knit us all beanies. SUPER COOL ones. Oohh, and we ended our trip with SONIC on our way back! This place is a drive-in and SO cool. Symon and I shared the California Cheeseburger, Corn Dog, Chicken Strip Wrap, and a Banana Malt. They were delicious. I believe Sonic has over 150,000 drink combinations. (Ex: My friend ordered a Coke with a shot of Blue Coconut.)

Here is one picture from our trip. One of my friends did not go to Sierra with us; instead, he stayed at the cabin and made these. Check THIS PICTURE out. Do not click on the link if you are under the age of 18.

Updates in terms of my New Year Resolutions:
I have been sleeping quite late.. 1:00 - 2:00 on work nights. :X
I exercised once this month! (Snowboarding)
I have made plans to work on my dissertation..
I haven't played the piano yet, but my two weeks are not up. :)
Besides food and all, I haven't bought anything for myself yet.. but the three weeks are not up either..

I'll post about my Hong Kong trip in the next entry.

// posted by Jen @ 7:36 PM
Comments:
tahoe was a lot of fun. we must do it again soon. the snowmen are really happy to see each other.
 
When do you want to go again? :)
 
we can go whenever, we have access to a dope cabin now!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com