|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May the year be full of rainbows, sunshine, rest, and good fortune for you!

I am back from Hong Kong and had a fantastic time. There are some stories I want to share, but first I have to remember them... I am also so very jetlagged.. I hope I can make it into work tomorrow..

I cannot believe 2007 is here already. Didn't it seem like just yesterday we celebrated year 2000?! Or maybe 1990?!

2007 Resolutions:

1. Sleep earlier, between 11:00 and 11:30, on work nights.
2. Exercise more.. at least once a month.
3. Complete my dissertation so I can be Dr. Devipz. [Resolution second year in a row?]
4. Play the piano at least once every two weeks.
5. Don't go shopping/buy clothing for self during the first three weeks of January. I know I'm not a purse/shoe/clothing-shopaholic... Gift shopping for others is excluded from this resolution.


I cannot find last year's resolutions. I forgot what they were.

// posted by Jen @ 5:34 PM
Comments:
Yep... and 2000 was 7 years ago!!!
 
Good lordy! 8 0 Time flies.. at least I still sort of feel young.
 
yay u're home!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com