|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I just love this picture of Snoopy! Thanks, Ms. Eli. It has been COLD the past few weeks! There is also a lot of rain in the forecast! I guess that means snow, snow, snow in Tahoe. :)

I shopped for gifts earlier this year for many reasons.. Some of which include:
1. I just bought things here and there along the way whenever I saw something that I deemed "right" for the recipient.

2. Beat the holiday rush! I can't stand fighting through the crowds. It's discouraging. This weekend I handled my shopping cart the way I would drive through traffic if I was rushing somewhere. My shopping cart was drifting through the aisles and around people. So if you saw someone pushing her shopping cart to the limit, that was me. ;)

// posted by Jen @ 5:32 PM
Comments:
I liked that page you sent me. I think this one is the best.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com