|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I realized what rain means to me nowadays. It means that the Sticker Girls will not be lurking outside my house when I come home from work. Ahh.. :D :D :D

From my observations amongst the people I know and have encountered, I've noticed that women who have not gone through childbirth/child rearing look more youthful in their thirties compared to women who have children.

I am so excited.. I get three different types of pizza, buffalo wings, and cheesy bread for dinner tonight. Mmm mmm. I have yet to try Mountain Mike's all-you-can-eat pizza dinner. That's on my list of things to do.

// posted by Jen @ 5:34 PM
Comments:
Now all you have to do is learn how to do the rain dance.
 
Who the heck are the sticker girls?
 
Hahaha.. rain dance.

The Sticker Girls.. they have been the subject of many, many blog entries. :P
 
Well I guess I am going to be left out of the loop seeing as I just started to read your site Miss Jen.
 
They're my two little neighbors who ask me for stickers every time they see me. They're like spiders.. small but scary.
 
Are their parents too poor to afford stickers? That's nice that you're trying to help out the less fortunate.

Check out my blog...the Halloween pictures are up :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com