|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, November 09, 2006

After:

6 hours of sleep - irritable and grouchy, extremely tired, red eyes, and non-functioning. DO NOT TEST MY LIMITS!!! :)
7 hours of sleep - non-functioning, tired, and probably grouchy..
8 hours of sleep - grateful. extremely desired. relatively well-functioning and tired.
9 hours of sleep - huh? i wish! much, much, much desired!
10 hours of sleep - in my dreams!

// posted by Jen @ 8:30 PM
Comments:
wow...my "in my dreams" status would be at about 7hours.
 
I only got 3 hours today. :( I average about 5 hours of sleep nowadays. I would love 7, but I need 9-10 to function properly.
 
whut, you average 5 hours of sleep and you need 9? How is it even possible for your to function even remotly close to normal...I suggest some serious counseling...
 
I don't function as normally as I could. :D I correct my previous comment; I average about 6 hours. I hope I can slowly ease to 8 by sleeping earlier.. :/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com