|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Stanford professor was awarded a Nobel Prize today. He received the call at 2:30A.M. Read the ARTICLE. I would be so annoyed and grumpy if someone called me at that hour and I was sleeping. That reminds me of the time someone called me and woke me up in the morning. I was half yelling at him with whatever energy I had at that hour. (It might have been 8:30 or 9:00. Teehee.) He might have been a telemarketer but I couldn't tell in my foggy haze. Whoever he was, he didn't call back again, and none of my friends have come forward to say they made the call. Hopefully I scared away all potential telemarketing calls. :D

In other news, a Vienna man was found dead in his apartment. He was dead 3 or 4 years ago. Read the ARTICLE. That is kind of scary. I know we come alone into this world, and we exit this world alone, but this man was really alone for several years. I guess he didn't have any close family. :/ "Neighbors in the apartment complex apparently did not find it unusual that junk mail was piling up outside his door, it added." Wow.. Three or four years of piled up mail did not surprise neighbors.

// posted by Jen @ 9:34 PM
Comments:
I don't think you would pick up if someone called at 2:30am and you didn't know their number.
 
The last few times I've gotten calls very late at night have all been about deaths in the family...=(
 
Symon, you're right.. I do usually just ignore the call, but if in my grogginess happen to pick up the call, the caller will hear it from me. :D

Eliza, I think my friends know better than to call me early or too late now.. even in their drunken stupor. Haha. If I'm ever drunk, I know who to call. :)

Bobby, yeah.. very late night calls are usually not a good thing..
 
Wow Eliza can I have your number...I'm planning to have a few drinks this weekend and I'm running out of people to drunk call(Last time I made a drunk call I called Jen and preteded to be a telemarketer... JK!)...:P
No pictures on that article about the Vienna man? The coroners earned their money that day.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com