|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ok, this is what we've all been waiting for. You know those nights where you plan on calling in sick the next morning, and that means STILL having to wake up early to make the phone call.. Well, the answer to your prayers.. http://www.call-in-sick.com You can sleep in on days you call in sick!!! That's right.. you don't even have to wake up early anymore.

I want to call in sick every morning when I wake up. Every morning, I tell myself I WILL go to bed early, and every night, I don't sleep early.


// posted by Jen @ 12:30 AM
Comments:
That's a really cool service. But I would want to be more sure about my call. I mean what if the tape plays in fast forward and i sound like the micro machines guy.
 
Good point. You should have a test run and have one sent to your phone. If anything funky happens, you could always blame cell phone reception/service, quality of connection, etc in your excuse to your boss about why you sounded like the micro machines guy. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com