I heard this really good "fart" story, and I know I'm going to butcher it but it's a great story, and I want to pass it on to you.
The story goes.. you are in a bathroom stall, and you let out a huge stinkin' fart. You have to open the door to air out the smell because you just can't stand the stench. Your friend walks in, sees your bathroom door wide open, and you tell him/her not to tell anyone how stinky your fart is. Your friend agrees and leaves the bathroom. Then your friend tells someone that you stank up the bathroom with your fart. The moral of this story is that when you disclose something really personal/secretive to someone, you can't expect that person to keep it to him/herself. If you can't keep your door closed when you fart (if you can't keep in your own secrets), what makes you think someone else will be able to? I couldn't tell the story the way it was told to me, but I hope I got the point across.. somewhat. :P