|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!



Things didn't seem all that festive this year. I saw a handful of people in costume. I remembered it was Halloween this morning because I saw a couple of kids in costume, but then I forgot it was Halloween for a couple of hours because I didn't see anyone else in costume. It just didn't feel like Halloween to me this year.

A huge high five to my buddie Lawyer L. who called to let me know Il Divo will be at tomorrow's Dancing With The Stars results show!!!! :D *edit* Another super high five for my friend, S, for letting me know about the Il Divo appearance as well. Hehe. I love it, and I really appreciate it!!!

// posted by Jen @ 5:57 PM
Comments:
Someone sent me an email with pictures of dogs in costumes; hence all the dog pictures. :P If I got cute pictures of animals or people in cool costumes, I'd post those, too. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com