|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Like the thousands of people who have been attacked by some virus, I too have been attacked. People all around me have been coughing. The antibacterial wipes couldn't save me from the wrath of the virus. I took Airborne last night after my throat felt tingly. It might have been too late.. but I'm still fighting for my health. I hope my body can kill the virus before it takes over. Ahh.. I feel a cough coming on.

My poor car tire was attacked by a one-inch screw. :( Poor Baby, but he's okay now.

Last night when my brother was closing the garage, he saw Big Sticker Girl running up our driveway. He was a bit worried that she would try and climb under the closing garage door. Fortunately she had some sense in her and didn't attempt to. Before I left the house last night, I heard Sticker Girl voices outside the house. I asked Symon to check if the coast was clear and then to signal to me so that I could exit my house into his car. Symon's response, "Why are you living your life in fear?" Yeah.. why am I?! I'm bigger. :D

// posted by Jen @ 6:03 PM
Comments:
I was so brave yesterday... I opened my garage door, saw them, and calmly got into my car and drove off. :)
 
Did you ever aske them for stickers yet? Not sure if you did already.
 
Mike, haha.. oh that's right.. I don't think I've seen them since you suggested that. I will definitely have to ask them for some though!! :D They gave me an eraser when I gave them candy.

Eliza, I do tell them I'm busy, but then the endless questions "Why?" "Why can't you play?" etc. etc. is probably the biggest reason I avoid them. I think just giving them stickers is fine, but it's their need to stay and play and chat with me that is not very fun if I'm busy. There have been some times where they popped over to get stickers and left immediately. I'm a human sticker dispenser.
 
I should try asking them questions back too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com