|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I haven't seen the Sticker Girls in a while, but apparently the older one has been inquiring about me every time she sees my mom. "Is your daughter home?" "Can you ask your son if your daughter is home?" It's kind of funny. My dad said that recently Big Sticker Girl ran over to him when he got home and said, "My dad is home. Would you like to talk to him?" I thought that was just really funny.

// posted by Jen @ 5:42 PM
Comments:
You sound as if you miss them.

-blsaur
 
those girls are out of control...
 
Haha.. I don't REALLY miss them.. maybe sometimes, a little. I've been home every time they came looking for me, but I hid out in my house. The funny thing is.. my mom and brother know the routine. One time when she came looking for me, even though my mom saw my car in the garage, she asked my brother if I was home. My brother, being the smart one that he is :), immediately said I was not home. (I was.) Another time, my mom just returned the question and asked Sticker Girl if she had seen me. Sticker Girl knows my car, so she stared at it, and my mom said something about how I probably went back out again. Sticker Girl told her to ask my brother if I was home. Haha!! (Again, I was home.. just hiding out. :P) I don't mind talking to them once in a while. I just don't have a whole hour to spend playing with them. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com