|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, September 25, 2006

I have coupons for Great America, Bonfante Gardens, and Knott's Berry Farm. If you need one, ask me for it.

While I was walking through the hallway of a high school today, I heard two male students say, "Let's ask that teacher" as they were walking towards me. I was pretty sure they were talking about me because I was the only person walking in the hallway besides a group of boys sitting on the floor. I thought to myself, ahh.. I look like a teacher here. I look pretty mature. Then, just like that, my bubble burst. As the two students walked by me, they said, "Oh it's just a student." Sigh.

The way the A's have played the last three games have driven me crazy! :O It's time to pop the bubbly already!

// posted by Jen @ 10:34 PM
Comments:
You look like a very mature.. student!
 
Sigh. I hope I'll still look young when I'm 65.
 
Wha? I'm a professional at the school, so I should look older than the students who I see as my clients. :P
 
Your comment reminds me of the comment made to Ocean, George Clooney's character in Ocean's Twelve. "You look 50 from the neck up." :P Or something to that effect..
 
Oh my gawd. You think I look 50 from the neck down??? Hahahhaa. :X
 
Oh sure, now you pretend our RELATIONSHIP doesn't exist! :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com