|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I am so incredibly out of shape. In middle school, I used to play rubber band-hacky sack with my friends. While I was cleaning yesterday, I found my old rubber band-hacky sack. So, I tried playing around with it. I was SO tired after several kicks. :X Ahh.. those were the good 'ol days though.

It looks like we're in for a hot week (mid-80s and low 90s!). Northstar anticipates an opening date of November 18th.

// posted by Jen @ 11:21 PM
Comments:
I'll get you in shape. I'll make you run more!
 
November 18th...I'll keep that in mind.
 
August and September flew by...
 
Of course. We're going to try and see each other at least once a month. :D
 
We need to start blocking out days to hang out together. :D
 
Hmm.. whip out your planner! I just got a new one from work for 2007. I love it.
 
I can only use pen and paper planners. I still love the one I bought in high school. My favorite ever planner is my Ahirunopekkle one. I never use my pocket PC or my phone. I don't know why. I'm old school in this area. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com