|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, September 22, 2006

I am planning a bachelorette party! Whoo! This will be the first one I plan. :)

I had a traumatic experience a little earlier today. I saw the Sticker Girls when I came home, and of course they came over. Big Sticker Girl said, "You said you have candy and stickers for us." Me and my big mouth. I put on my mean face in hopes they'd leave me alone and find me mean, but Big Sticker Girl was too smart for that. She immediately asked me, "Why aren't you happy?" I was so surprised and asked, "What?" She said, "You don't look happy. Why aren't you happy?" Damnit. This girl is too smart. I replied, "Oh it's hot.." Then both Sticker Girls ran towards me, and Little Sticker Girl put her hand on my arm and said, "You are hot!" Not to be ignored, Big Sticker Girl put her hand on my arm and said, "Wow, you are hot!" Big Sticker Girl then informed me that her mother wanted me to babysit them. "I'm too busy. I work 45 hours a week," I responded. Big Sticker Girl said, "I think she wants to pay you $600." Yeah right.. I'd think about it if it was for an hour.. Then they both put their arms next to my arm and asked me if it helped cool me down... Anyway, I gave them stuff, and then Big Sticker Girl backed away while Little Sticker Girl chased after her trying to get back the things I had given her. I took that chance to get away and quickly closed my garage door. I thought I was safe.

I was so wrong, but of course you knew that was coming. Not even five minutes had passed when my doorbell started ringing off the hook. Then the pounding on the door began and continued. They must have stood outside my house for a very long five minutes. I did not open the door. AHHHH. They went away eventually.. I'm afraid they're going to come back.

My friend told me to answer the door and ask for stickers. Haha! He also told me to stick a small sign outside that says, "Sorry, No Stickers Today."

// posted by Jen @ 6:07 PM
Comments:
Rejection builds character! Do you know the Sticker girls' names? Or do you like to refer to them as sticker girls?

-Blsaur
 
Yeh, I know their names. I like to refer to them as Sticker Girls. :)

"Rejection builds character." :D
 
Did you make the sign?
 
Haha.. I didn't make a sign. They didn't come back again.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com