|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Yay, my new Chocolate phone came by way of FedEx this morning. I had it shipped next day, so I knew it was coming and was listening for it in my sleep. :D I faded in and out of consciousness during my sleep but jumped out of bed as soon as I heard a delivery truck pull into the street. :D I love my phone.


// posted by Jen @ 10:55 AM
Comments:
You'll like the phone and the wireless music it's going to bring you.
 
Ooh.. yes, thanks for reminding me. I will put music on my card tonight. :D
 
That's actually the picture of the "korean" one. If you notice ours is a circle for the buttons on the outside.
 
Oh. :D Can you find me a picture of ours, or maybe just take one of yours?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com