** UPDATE ** Pictures from Fisherman's Wharf/Bay Quackers Tour/A's Game. Click on El Pato picture for more pictures.

I went to dim sum today and had been waiting for the last item for about 40 minutes. Then I found out that the chef had just arrived and was firing up his wok. ?! Who had been cooking/making the other things I had eaten prior to his arrival? The wok hadn't even been fired up and used yet?! *Baffled.* Haha.
Anyway, Symon and I went on the
BAY QUACKERS duck tour, and it was fun and interesting. The tour is relatively new to the city, and this summer is the first summer running fully. The retail store/office is located at the Anchorage Plaza by Fisherman's Wharf. It costs $35 per adult, and $32 for students, but if you order online there is a service fee. We bought our tickets online, and it looks like the tours are pretty full, so ordering online/beforehand seems like a good thing. However, we saw $3 off coupons when we were there. The tour "begins as you board one of our "Duck" (DUKW), an original, refurbished World War II Amphibious landing craft. Over the next 90-minutes, your Captain will take you on a wacky journey through the neighborhoods of San Francisco - Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown, North Beach, South Beach, Union Square, Soma, China Basin, etc. Just when you thought the best was over, your Captain will drive you out of San Francisco and into the San Francisco Bay for a cruise into Alameda County. Get your camera ready as you catch a spectacular view of the city skyline and Bay Bridge from the water!"
Our Duck's name was El Pato (Spanish for the duck). Their next Duck will be named in honor for Chinatown and will be Peking Duck. :D The tour was pretty funny. While we were in Chinatown, the guide said that [ this was the best place to buy dvd reproductions. :D He said that you could even get the new Harry Potter movie before the publishers got their hands on the book. Haha! Chinatown is the place to get 'Lou Vuitton' and 'Channel' purses (yes, incorrect spellings intended). The guide was looking forward to purchasing a Folex watch. ] It was a fun tour even for Bay Area folks. Passengers get to man the craft while it is in the ocean.
I had been on World War II Amphibious landing craft in Australia, but on the Australian craft, we didn't go in-town and into an ocean, we were driving somewhere with more dirt roads and lakes.
I'll post some pictures up after I get my camera back from Symon.