|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, August 09, 2006



Right before I went to take a nap yesterday, I thought about how great it is that I get to nap on my bed while people at work don't get to. So then I came up with this idea to have a 'nap room' when (if ever) I have my own company. The basics include one room with five beds all divided by a pulling divider, and people can leave through a hallway so as not to disturb other nappers. Each employee is allotted half an hour of their break or lunch time to use the rooms. So they swipe into the room and get half an hour. Logistics have to be worked out, but the company can provide pillows, and employees have to provide their own pillowcases and can even bring their own pillows. It's up to them. When you get a check up at the hospital, the nurses pull a new sheet of paper on top of the chair, and these company beds will have the same thing.

// posted by Jen @ 2:31 PM
Comments:
You can just install some capsules like the Japanese..

http://www.yesicanusechopsticks.com/capsule/
 
Whoa, that's really interesting!
 
When they swipe their card to go in the room, a timer will be set for half an hour, and after that, they will be ejected by a robot. Just kidding. They will need to leave the room after half an hour because their managers will be able to see their nap room activity on a log sheet. :D
 
There will be an alarm. It will go off half an hour after you enter the room. If you even dare try to stay in the room longer than that, your manager will talk to you about it because it's recorded on the log. :) However, I will give you an extra five minutes from that half hour to get yourself out of there. Anything over five minutes, and your manager will have a TALK with you. If you abuse the system, you will be banned from it. :)
 
I may need IT support when the time comes. :D
 
Haha.. how about I hire Eric to dress up as the robot and eject people?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com