|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Monday, August 21, 2006

I survived the first day, and I met some cool people. Thank gawd. I met someone who's on the same path as I am in terms of dissertation. We are both in our fifth year and had a great relaxing summer without doing much of our dissertation. Hehe, but we're going try to and motivate each other. So we'll see how that goes. :D

I had a neat experience yesterday. I passed by the Oakland Raiders headquarters/training camp as they were on there way out to the Coliseum. It was so cool. There were 4 police escorts, 2 buses (I assume full of players, coaches and etc.), and at least 7-8 cars with their people. We drove right behind the entourage for a while, and then drove next to them until we parted ways.

// posted by Jen @ 7:14 PM
Comments:
You forgot to mention the Bentley.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com