|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am pretty sure I didn't celebrate my 55th birthday earlier this year, yet United Airlines is insistent that I am over that.



I heard that Sebastien got himself a girlfriend from Australia. She even quit her job and moved to France. It is a sad day for many.

Henry Cho told some funny jokes, and one of my favorites was about proposals. He said public proposals are cool, but shouldn't involve other guys. For example, while he was at a baseball game with his girlfriend, Cindy, he looked up and saw a blimp. He said, "Hey Cindy, check that out." Then he thought, "Oh shit." The blimp carried the message - Will you marry me, Cindy? Then he said, "No, no, it's not me" and rushed to hide in the bathroom which was where he saw at least 20 guys with new fiancees named Cindy hiding. Marriage proposals, if made public, should be done correctly! He said that guys need to include their names when they use blimps to propose. That was a funny joke.

// posted by Jen @ 10:27 PM
Comments:
Yeah.. I have a box of tissue here in case you need it.
 
By the way, I also heard Seb's girlfriend will follow him during Il Divo's tour with Barbra Streisand. UGH. As if!
 
I personally think she is too clingy and needs to stay in Australia. ;)
 
Sure, but I'm not her, so she needs to stay home. :)
 
I don't care how nice or pretty she is, she needs to stay home. LOL.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com