|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Thursday, June 08, 2006



I found a white hair. O.M.G. I hope it's not Il Divo-related. :X (No comments from you, Mike.) I can't find it anymore now. Was it a figment of my imagination? Maybe it was the way the light was shining on my hair..

The other day, I found out that CARE BEAR LIVE, a musical starring our favorite Care Bears, is having performances! Unfortunately the tour seems to be based in the East Coast. If anyone hears any updates regarding performances here in good 'ol Calfornia, let me know!

If anyone hears about anything Il Divo-related, you can call me even early in the A.M., like 5 A.M. However, I don't want to hear if one of them is getting married. Don't call me for that one. I welcome everything else.

// posted by Jen @ 12:09 AM
Comments:
I think you lie!!! You'll have your phone on silent and if you forget, you'll be very angry at the caller and not pick up the phone at 5am.
 
I will not be angry if it's Il Divo-related!! :) If it's any other topic, then yes.. they will have to pay for their disturbance. Haha.
 
what if il divo and the care bear live are having a concert/show on the same day and time? which one would you go to?
 
IL DIVO!!!!!!!!!!!! Without a doubt, Il Divo!
 
oh man, dont let your care bears hear ya

where is the loyality?!
 
btw, the more i look at him (i already forgot his name... sebastian? the one sitting on the couch on the left!) the better looking he is.
 
Haha.. My Care Bears would understand. They love Il Divo. ;)

Yep, that's Sebastien. He's supposed to be a really romantic guy who enjoys cooking. :D
 
a romantic guy who enjoys cooking? ok that must be a lie. guys like that dont exsist! esp. good looking ones who are tall & can sing!

maybe they are gay. something has got to be wrong w/them
 
Well, he is French. Maybe it's a Euro thing. Meet more Euro men and compare. :D
 
you made it sound like our streets are full of them.

i'll see if i could meet any in london. every guy i met, "hi! do you like to cook? can you sing well? do you own an armani suit? uh... yeah.., i'm taking a survey"
 
That would be so much fun if I was in London with you, and we conducted this survey!!!!!!! I would so do that with you. LOL.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com