|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 3 as Il Divo Fan:



I'd like to thank everybody who put up with my incessant chatter about Il Divo and Elliot and humored me.

When four handsome guys wearing Armani suits sing romantic songs in their beautiful voices, they're considered gay now?? Well, I guess it is highly suspect, BUT let's not jump to conclusions and think that way. My brother called me and said, "Dang you know what, my Spanish teacher played Il Divo in class today." I said, "Haha, now you have to listen to it at home and at school. How did you know it was Il Divo?" He said, "She said, 'This is el grupo de Il Divo' but I knew it was four gay men anyway." They are not gay.

Guys, don't hate. Anyway, I know of one guy who is probably a bigger fan than I am of this group.

I like Carlos' voice the best, but together, even better. Gasp, I found out that Il Divo had a concert in San Francisco in February. :*( Well, I won't miss any more concerts. I signed up for the mailing list today. :D

// posted by Jen @ 12:09 AM
Comments:
You won't miss anymore concerts? You're going to go to more than one?
 
Yes, I'm going to try and catch every concert whenever they're in town, and I want to try and buy tickets earlier so we can sit closer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com