|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, June 09, 2006

Again, I reiterate, call me if you hear ANYTHING about Il Divo, especially contests to meet Il Divo. If your company gives you free tickets to see Il Divo, you know where to find me to give them to me. If you see any newspaper clippings, online articles, photos in magazines, etc. etc., save them for me. Thank you.

I was trying to respond to something on my friend's journal, but I entered the wrong user name, and a security box popped up. It wanted me enter the letters, 'butfckd.' Um... Okay...

// posted by Jen @ 12:49 AM
Comments:
i just found out that one of them's married


HAHAHAHAHA jk :)
 
You are SO mean.
 
come on, jen. i was just joking :) dont be mad
 
Well either way.. divorce is very common nowadays. :D
 
haha you're awesome
 
haha you're awesome
 
Eliza, I'm flattered.. and you said it twice. ;) Well, the touring schedule should put a crimp on their relationships.. unless the girls are smart and hold on to their gold. Booooo.
 
What? No comments to butfckd? :D
 
didnt noticed that i post it twice!

anyway, their gfs prob tour w/them. many big bands do that. how else do you think m5's gfs recognize me?
 
I don't know if there girlfriends tour with them. I read articles that said they left family, friends, and girlfriends back home. I know at least two of the girlfriends are opera singers back home, so they have gigs and stuff.
 
Yeh, the girlfriends should stay home and not ruin the fun for the rest of us. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com