
You can run, but there's no place to hide.
I was ambushed by the Sticker Girls today. o__O I pulled into my block because I thought the coast was clear. I was wrong. Big Sticker Girl popped out onto her driveway. "Crap," I muttered. My brother was in the passenger seat, so I asked him to check the status of Big Sticker Girl as I pulled into our garage.
He said, "The Sticker Girls are coming." (Cue scary music.)
I tried to think of ways to escape as I parked. My brother suggested we immediately close the garage door, but it was too late. The Sticker Girls were behind my car. I told him not to open the car door. I wanted to stay inside the car until they went away. We sat in the car peeking to see if the girls left. All of sudden we didn't see them anymore.
My brother said, "They're gone."
I looked into my rearview mirror and saw that they were behind my car again, so we stayed in the car hoping they would leave. As quickly as they appeared, they were gone again. Whew, I thought.
I said to my brother, "They're gone."
My brother said, "She's next to you."
I looked to my left. BAM! Big Sticker Girl was right next to my door. I had no way out so I got out of my car to greet them. Thirty seconds into the conversation, Little Sticker Girl said, "Can we have some stickers?"
I was completely unprepared. I thought I had done such a good job hiding from them and avoiding them. I didn't have any stickers. Boba was right. I should have bought some stickers from the dollar store for them. I had some Easter Seals lying around, so I gave them those..