|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Friday, May 19, 2006

When we are spoiled by technology...

While I was at the Angels Stadium of Anaheim, I used the sink. I noticed that all but one sink had those faucets where you had to push on it for water to come out. So I opted for that single automatic faucet.. or so I thought. I placed my hand under it, and water did not come out. I tried again. Nothing. So I went around the girl next to me to use the old school faucet. Two innings later, I happened to think about the faucet, and I realized that I had not used an automatic faucet. I had been using one that had a handle on the right for me to turn for water. =P

When we forget about the advancement of technology...

While I was on vacation, I recorded Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives on DVD. I finally had time to watch my recordings recently. When the commercial came on, I went to go do something else COMPLETELY forgetting that it was recorded and I could fast forward...

I was talking to someone on my cordless phone, but was having a hard time balancing the phone between my ear and neck while I typed on my computer. I finally told her to hold on, and I set the phone down. I accidently pushed the speakerphone button on my handset and realized I could have talked to her on speakerphone the whole time.

As you can see, I didn't go to bed earlier tonight.. Sigh.

// posted by Jen @ 12:54 AM
Comments:
Unfortunatly I am guilty of forgeting about commercials on video tape as well.
 
I think if you get a tivo, u'll start watching tv differently. Wanting to pause live tv and fast forward everything.
 
i am kinda both

sometimes i wanna fast forward things that cant be fast forward

and sometimes i forgot about commercials on record stuff
 
:) That's true.. I think I've tried to fast forward things that cannot be done. Hehe.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com