|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Someone pointed out that the questionnaire I filled out previously was missing some numbers. I didn't even notice it. Anyway, Eliza and I came up with a few questions to complete the set. Here are my responses, and I'll also add it to the questionnaire:

7. I think it's wrong: to beat up a senior citizen.

8. I think it's ghetto when: when someone gives you a present and puts it in a nicer bag. Example: the gift is a hat from Old Navy but is inside a bag from Tiffanys.

30. Friends: are not always forever. Be careful who you trust. True friends are hard to come by, so make sure you treat them well!

33. Food is: heaven sent. We spend so much on something that we can only smell and savor for a few minutes, if that many, and then it comes out the other end..

34. I would never: forgive someone who betrayed my trust.

35. I like work best when: the schedule is 10:00 - 2:00.

36. It would be weird if: my friend dated my brother.

41. I ALWAYS: enjoy receiving letters in the mail from friends.

52. I don't believe in: staying / being friends with people who have big mouths because they piss me off, and I don't need to take it. Broken trust = broken friendship. I also don't believe in taking out my anger on others when they have done nothing wrong to me. Example, if I'm angry at person A, I'm not going to take it out on Person B, C, D, etc.


// posted by Jen @ 3:06 PM
Comments:
i dunno why but i thought your answer to #7 is really funny. WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?
 
Unfortunately some punks out there will.. :/ I know a senior citizen who was beat up by some twenty-somethings. He was a security guard at my place of employment, and he stopped some thugs from coming in. That's his job. He suspects those thugs followed him home and beat him up when he got off the bus. They really beat him to the pulp. He passed out and black and blue all over his face and body. When I saw him, his face looked frightening. His eye socket looked messed up, his face was black, blue, and purple, and he couldn't walk without wincing. That poor man.
 
oh my!!!!

yeah evil ppl can die.
 
LOL. Yes, those people were so super evil. How can three twenty-somethings even justify jumping / beating up a guy who is over 65? I can't stand people who have to group together to 'jump' someone. I think that's so wimpy. Fight fair - one on one. Not three to one, but nothing can justify beating up a senior citizen.
 
Yeah, and those are the types of people who think they're manly, but in reality, they're just wimpy punk biatches who need to make themselves feel like tough guys. So UNATTRACTIVE.
 
i agree.

i always wonder what is the big deal to get into a fight?
 
If they don't have a really good legit reason to fight someone, they fight because they think they have a small manhood.
 
yes the beating was very tragic. that's how a lot of people get killed too by stupid acts of violence.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com