1. The last thing to piss me off: an email sent by an idiot.
2. Never in my life have I: smoked anything (secondhand smoke sucks).
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but manage to still make me smile: ?
4. The high school I went to was: A.H.S.
5. When I'm nervous: I either ramble or am quiet.
6. The last time I cried was: (had tears) when I watched the Grey's Anatomy season finale.
7. I think it's wrong: to beat up a senior citizen.
8. I think it's ghetto when: when someone gives you a present and puts it in a nicer bag. Example: the gift is a hat from Old Navy but is inside a bag from Tiffanys.
9. My hair: It's getting long again. It's straight and halfway down my back.
10. When I was 5: I was in first grade and had two best friends.
11. Last Christmas: I watched "Syriana."
12. When I turn my head left, I see: my table, cell phone, organizer, and doors.
13. I should be: writing my dissertation right now.
14. When I look down I See: carpet and my lap dressed in 'Happy Bunny' pajama pants.
15. The craziest recent event was: taking part in some acting during a wedding shower. I don't think I've partaken in much craziness as of late.
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Monica, a stickler for cleanliness, neatness and organization.
17. By this time next year: I need to be either completely or super close to done with my dissertation.
18. I love: food so much.
19. I have a hard time understanding: the logic of an idiot.
20. One time at a family gathering: my cousin (infant at the time) threw up all over my dress.
21. You know I like you if: .. I don't know. Apparently at least half the people I've met / I am friends with, thought I didn't like them or didn't know if I liked them.
What made you think I liked you?22. If I won an award, the first person (people) to thank would be: Symon
23. Take my advice: Spend your money (but don't spend anything you don't have) and be happy. Life is short. Tell people what you want to say, or you might lose your chance. Don't go to bed angry.
24. My ideal breakfast is: a croissant.
25. If you visit the place I grew up: I'll tell you where to eat and where to take in the scenary.
26. Soon I plan on visiting: New York or Hong Kong
27. If you spend the night at my house: I wouldn't let you sleep in my room because I'm a light sleeper.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: I found out the groom cheated or lied to me.
29. The world could do without: idiots, murderers, kidnappers, and other evil people.
30. Friends: are not always forever. Be careful who you trust. True friends are hard to come by, so make sure you treat them well!
31. The most recent thing I bought myself is: two bags of corn nuts.
32. The most recent thing someone bought for me is: lunch.
33. Food is: heaven sent. We spend so much on something that we can only smell and savor for a few minutes, if that many, and then it comes out the other end..
34. I would never: forgive someone who betrayed my trust.
35. I like work best when: the schedule is 10:00 - 2:00.
36. It would be weird if: my friend dated my brother.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: turtles.
38. I shouldn't have been: on this committee.
39. Once, at a bar: my friend got drunk off a few sips of L.C, and she talked to air thinking I was there. She also couldn't get a firm grip on the mints I put on the table for her.
40. Last night I: watched the season finale of Desperate Housewives.
41. I ALWAYS: enjoy receiving letters in the mail from friends.
42: I dont know why: idiots were created.
43. A better name for me would be: I can't imagine being named any other name..
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: I'm still not done yet.
45. My birthday is on: January 24th
46. What I really want is: to enjoy life without being so afraid of death.
47. I'm wearing: a Mickey Mouse t-shirt and 'Happy Bunny' pajama pants
48. Tomorrow I am: sleeping in and going out for lunch.
49. The last thing I ate was: chinese noodles, Doritos (guacamole-flavored), and garlic-flavored corn nuts
50. I really want to learn: more languages, beginning with Mandarin
51. This weekend I am: still trying to figure this one out, but will most likely include work, a BBQ, and possibly a short trip.
52. I don't believe in: staying / being friends with people who have big mouths because they piss me off, and I don't need to take it. Broken trust = broken friendship. I also don't believe in taking out my anger on others when they have done nothing wrong to me. Example, if I'm angry at person A, I'm not going to take it out on Person B, C, D, etc.