|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I went snowboarding at Northstar on Wednesday. The weather was nice and sunny, the snow conditions were lovely, and the lack of lines and crowds were a plus! This was the first time I went snowboarding on a weekday (non-holiday). I don't mind taking a few days off work to go snowboarding on a weekday! On Thursday, I had my last class.. it still hasn't really hit me. I'm done! I'm done! I'm really done! I am waiting for my grades to be posted up so I can see my overall GPA from graduate school. 21 years of being in a classroom is finally over.

Hallelujah!

Despite the rainy forecast, the weather looked great yesterday. It was nice and sunny, and it looks like it's nice and sunny out today as well. I hope capris and flip flops are here to stay for a few months!

So when will I work on my dissertation........ I think I need someone to shove me.

// posted by Jen @ 12:55 PM
Comments:
shove shove

congratulations btw!
 
Thank you. That was a thoughtful attempt. :D
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

|home|about|albums|archive|forum|

© 2003-2007 Devipz.com